Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Dream and Blogging about Group Presentations



Blogging about the Group Presentations.

Well, we all remember this one. The Dream. Raising the bar much? Good for you!

I don't have much to say about it though. Everything was pretty well explained or obvious to me. Thanks for the show! It was a blast!


I really enjoyed the skit as well! Got lots of good photos and I can't wait to see them! What a story, a nice conglomerate of tales mixed together.


I think it's funny that so many presentations have had Dr. Sexson in them in one way or another. Zach and his face on a stick, Group 1 with the gas to gas and the wig, Dr. Sexson peeking in on Group 3 in the movie. I don't have much to question from any of the presentations actually. It is both fun and depressing to think about how the only people who can "get" our presentations are us. The people who have been in this class. If we showed these skits to our friends they would probably miss the majority of what was going on and be left confused.

Speaking of confused. I'm having a hard time making myself make sense. It's been a crazy last few weeks and I'm fried. See you all Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment