-
Alright so this for as hard as it was for me to actually write my paper,
its equally hard to try and explain it, but I shall try.
To start, I wanted to blu...
Farewell to This Class
-
At the end of every semester comes a time for saying goodbyes. I always
find this bittersweet in classes that I have enjoyed....to say goodbye not
only to ...
My Last Blog
-
Sfarsit -El fin -Die Ende! The end. My last blog EVER! Seeing that I've
already written my last blog for capstone. I was pondering if I liked
blogging, if...
My Last Blog
-
This class was the most eye opening experience I have ever had. This was my
first class with Dr. Sexson and I have to say...it was incredible. I
learned mo...
The Last Blog
-
As the end of the course nears I find myself looking back at everything I
have learned. Before this class I considered myself a part of the lowbrow
group, ...
My Final Post.
-
This class has been a journey of sorts. It has been a movement from one
place to another, though those places aren't necessarily different. It has
also bee...
My Final Essay
-
This essay says everything I have taken from this class:
*The Cycle of the Highlow*
“Youth cannot know how age thinks and reels. But old men are guilty if ...
Last blog ever
-
Confusion- that's where I think am at the end of this semester. Chaos and
confusion. It doesn't sound like a happy place to be. In Paradise Lost, it
was k...
No comments:
Post a Comment